Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting There...




Got up this morning and decided today was the day to start the transformation from playroom to kids' office/homework/craft room. I've been procrastinating long enough, probably because I absolutely hate painting. The only thing worse is having to actually pay someone else to do it for me. Turned out it was a great color, if I do say so myself.




Tomorrow... put Ikea furniture together. Another think I just love doing (NOT).




The girls got their orange stripe belts at Tae Kwon Do class today. It's been a long road, but I think they are starting to enjoy raising themselves up from belt to belt. They did great during their test last Friday and even earned another star to put on their uniform collar. Good going Temy and Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment