Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Tantrum

1. We walk into the mall.
2. We order Mandy lunch from Panda Express.
3. They are out of chow mein - it will take 10 minutes to make more.
4. Lauryn asks for a toy.
5. I say no.
6. Lauryn throws a temper tantrum in the mall in line at Panda Express while we are waiting 10 minutes for chow mein.
7. We go to Hot Dog on a Stick to order lunch for Temera.
8.  Lauryn points to the lemonade.
9. I ask Lauryn if she wants lemonade.
10. She says no.
11. Temera gets her food and we sit down.
12. Lauryn says she wants lemonade.
13. I tell her she already said she didn't want it and I wasn't going back to get it.
14. Lauryn throws temper tantrum #2 at the table in the middle of the food court at the mall.
15.  Temera and Amanda finish their lunch (quickly) and we come straight home.

No shopping.
No birthday gift for Mandy's friend.
No stopping at Trader Joes to pick up dinner.

Everybody miserable!

An average day in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment