Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Manic Morning

Meltdown Mandy strikes again!

The drama that is generated by one tiny 7 year old girl is truly a feat of nature.  If the energy that is generated by the screaming, feat stomping and hysterical crying could only be harnessed, our energy crisis would be history.  Hmmm... maybe I can figure out a way to strap her to the roof and power our entire house instead of putting up expensive solar panels.

I get that it's early, I get that school can be a drag, I get that guitar lessons this afternoon cause anxiety (despite the fact that she begged for those lessons for a year).  Still.... just brush your darn teeth!!!!!!

What Mandy doesn't like to do:

1. Brush teeth.
2. Get dressed.
3. Clean room.
4. Pack lunch.
5. Make her own breakfast.
5. Go to school.
6. Do homework.
7. Practice the guitar.

If anybody can figure out what my 7 year old precious love of a daughter DOES like to do... please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment