Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Here in the Desert

Woke up to an amazing view of the mountains... after the kids flung open the drapes to let all the sunlight stream in and wake me up.  Once again... all four girls in the room dressed and ready and sole male still walking around in a towel.

We were pretty lucky getting here yesterday in about 7 hours with one bathroom break and a stop for lunch.  Yes, the girls whined and complained the entire way.  Lauryn asked about a dozen times if we were almost there... and she decided just as we entered Tucson that she wanted to go home.

But we're here... of course I forgot to bring my makeup bag... guess that just means I get to go buy all new stuff.  Fun for me!

Ooooo... just saw a little bunny hop across the gravel near our porch.  There are rabbits everywhere here.  Also saw a family of quail yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment