Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Saturday

So, 3 hours later, we had to figure out a way to tell the very nice guys that we wouldn't be signing their contract to remodel our kitchen for that astronomicle (sp?) price they wrote down.  In reality, it was a very reasonable price quote, but seriously, paying that kind of money when we could realistically do it ourselves (in theory we can, but will we?).  I don't know.  Houses may be more trouble than they're worth.  Sure, you can fix it up to your own tastes, but how many people really do?  I'm a designer and I can't figure out what I want.  Oh yea...now I remember:  I want a new house! 

Meanwhile, we'll be at the Hollywood Bowl tonight seeing the Eagles in concert.  Very excited but not looking forward to packing up everything we need to take with us.  Cushions to sit on, blanket for the cold, dinner, wine, bottle opener, camera, binoculars... oh and I hope I don't forget the tickets.  That would really suck!

Kids packing to go to Grandma's... husband out washing the car... Mom blogging, FBing, tweeting, etc.

A typical Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment