Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kid's Room Done!








I finally did it... I finished something I started. The kid's playroom has been totally transformed into a craft room/homework room/office and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. The kids love it and can't wait to do their homework in it. Amanda has already turned it into a fashion design studio where she makes clothes for her Barbie dolls. Hopefully it will make homework time a little less stressful for all of us.

Next... we're moving on to Temera and Amanda's room. New paint color... more grown up decor. After all, they are in 4th and 2nd grade already.

Now, if we can only figure out how to get the rest done: new carpet, new master bath, new kitchen... clean out office, clean out garage, yadda, yadda, yadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment