Sunday, June 21, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow....

It's Sunday... Happy Father's Day! We are about 90% packed and I am dead tired. I am so ready for a vacation... I think we all are. Still need to run the dishwasher, do the last load of laundry, and take out the trash. I'm hoping to leave by 9:00 am, but those of you who know David... 9:00 just ain't gonna happen.

I just had a thought... this will be our first vacation where I didn't pack not even one pull-up! A very scary thought! And believe it or not, I don't think we'll even be using the floaties I bought for Lauryn... SHE CAN SWIM!!!! She taught herself. Just jumped in the pool and there she went.

So, I will try to blog every day, but not knowing the wi-fi situation where we will be, I can't promise I'll be able to publish every day. Keep checking back. Oh yea... there will most likely be photos and videos as well.

Off to dinner... you know, Father's Day and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment