Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting out of Dodge

Vacation Day! I'm up and dressed while the rest of my family is still sleeping. Typical! I still have a few things to do before we go and I like getting it done before "they" get up.

So today we'll be heading to Las Vegas. Since it's a Monday the roads shouldn't be too crowded. Of course, we'll stop for lunch at the Mad Greek in Baker, CA. Yummy! If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. Unless you really have an aversion to Greek food and then don't bother. Then on to Sin City. Hey, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. (But I'm sure I'll be writing about it so it won't stay secret for very long.)

Oh good... I hear children stirring... time to go do the mommy chores and get this show on the road.

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment